A.g.R Certification Ltd is an entity relying upon the input from Accreditation Bodies, Clients, the Advisory Board and internal personnel to enable on-going improvement and relevance to all stakeholders. We are committed to provide independent assessment services to the industry, which leads to the confidence in certification and self to operate globally.
A.g.R Certification (P) Ltd. Is a company in the field of Quality Management Systems QMS, Environmental Management EMS, Product Certification and Social Responsibility certification with the base philosophy of "Work independent, impartial and unbiased to benefit the Nation"
We subscribe to a customer focused continual improvement culture. Our management system ensures strict compliance of ISO 17021:2011 and ISO GUIDE 65.
This is the result of long & exhaustive effort of promoters to collect the professionals of different expertise but with the same thinking and attitude.
A.g.R Certification Ltd is committed to be a leader in providing value added, independent and impartial Management System Certification Services, maintaining customer focus during all phases of planning and service delivery with emphasis on continual improvement and enhance the service credibility for global recognition, customer loyalty and sustainable performance.
A.g.R Certification Ltd is committed to administer non-discriminatory policy in all the services delivered and demonstrate independence, integrity and Impartiality by planned and effective management of conflict of interest during all phases of certification process service delivery.
- Effective corrective actions for audit observations, customer complaints and feedback from interested parties
- Effective management of impartiality during implementation of the certification process to ensure objectivity and enhance credibility of certification services
- Maintaining competence of personnel
- Continual improvement of processes
- Assign competent resources for service delivery
- Compliance to statutory, regulatory and legal requirements
- Self managed and efficient operations
- Visible morale and respect
- Encourage innovation and support creativity
- High performance team culture
- No discrimination among interested parties
- Positive leadership behavior
- Personal relationship
- Share good practices
- Search for excellence
- Succession Planning